Virtual Private Network
What is VPN and How Can It Help Me?
In answer to the question, "What is a VPN?", VPN stands for a 'virtual private network' which will allow you to use a public network, such as the Internet, but with the security of a private network. A VPN uses a combination of encryption and full and split tunneling to hide your data from public view, making it much more secure.
VPN Services provide a valuable way of keeping personal or confidential data secure from unauthorized access through security protocols that encrypt and encapsulate the data allowing your data to be sent securely over a private network, encoded and hidden.
A VPN helps you:
- Enjoy communications that are highly secure, with access rights personalized for the individual user
- Easily add new sites or users to your VPN
- Improve productivity by extending corporate networks, applications, and collaboration tools
- Reduce costs while increasing flexibility
Zymphony Technology Solutions leverages the advantages of encryption, Site-to-Site VPNs and Remote Access VPNs to provide you the most data security with minimal capital expenditure. We offer reliable, scalable and secure VPN services to help your business reduce your total cost of IT including:
- Cisco VPN Solutions
- Meraki Auto VPN Services
- WatchGuard Technologies
Our VPN services can make your entire business become more secure and reliable, while still providing the following:
- No investment in hardware or software, just a flat monthly fee
- 24x7x365 customer support from local system engineers
- Flexibility to scale up or down with your business
Zymphony Technology Solutions' VPN services deliver the highest level of performance and security for your business-critical communications. To learn more we can provide your company with greater security and resilience, while saving you money, contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you!